Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean. Shorter, more focused posts specialising in astronomy and data visualisation.
Monday, 13 August 2018
Before the rain hits
The view from the roof of the Prague institute. After an insanely hot summer, the temperature has well and truly broken now. It's still getting hot, it's just not hot all the time. 12 C overnight temperatures on the weekend was absolute bliss. And there's rain - sweet blessed rain ! - at long last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ChatGPT Is A Competent Source Extractor
This builds on my post from two years ago, ChatGPT Is Not A Source Extractor . My, how things change. Last time I wrote : They're still ...
-
Of course you can prove a negative. In one sense this can be the easiest thing in the world : your theory predicts something which doesn...
-
One of the nice things about doing all my academic reading on a digital tablet is that I can download papers I'd like to read purely fo...
-
Very long-term readers may remember my anguished efforts (almost a decade ago) to build a stable disc galaxy. Sweet summer child that I was...

No comments:
Post a Comment