"To register for this conference, submit your abstract", they said, "and also a summary of your abstract."
Eh what ?
Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean. Shorter, more focused posts specialising in astronomy and data visualisation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ChatGPT Is A Competent Source Extractor
This builds on my post from two years ago, ChatGPT Is Not A Source Extractor . My, how things change. Last time I wrote : They're still ...
-
Of course you can prove a negative. In one sense this can be the easiest thing in the world : your theory predicts something which doesn...
-
One of the nice things about doing all my academic reading on a digital tablet is that I can download papers I'd like to read purely fo...
-
Very long-term readers may remember my anguished efforts (almost a decade ago) to build a stable disc galaxy. Sweet summer child that I was...
"The short-short version" LOL!
ReplyDeleteWrite a headline that blatantly misrepresents your research. They want to know how much news coverage your research can generate.
ReplyDeleteTo be on the safe side, an abstract of the summary as well.
ReplyDeleteSomething something galaxies.
ReplyDeleteResearcher Rhys Taylor's new work has confirmed that Star Wars was real and exists in this galaxy far far away.
ReplyDelete