I somehow doubt they'd let me get away with this.
Sister blog of Physicists of the Caribbean. Shorter, more focused posts specialising in astronomy and data visualisation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ChatGPT Is A Competent Source Extractor
This builds on my post from two years ago, ChatGPT Is Not A Source Extractor . My, how things change. Last time I wrote : They're still ...
-
Of course you can prove a negative. In one sense this can be the easiest thing in the world : your theory predicts something which doesn...
-
One of the nice things about doing all my academic reading on a digital tablet is that I can download papers I'd like to read purely fo...
-
Very long-term readers may remember my anguished efforts (almost a decade ago) to build a stable disc galaxy. Sweet summer child that I was...



At least you don't have V. Arious, O. Ther and A. Uthers as coauthors.
ReplyDeleteKind of the "No one reads this" in some papers....
ReplyDeleteAll I do is work on my current paper.
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteSome bones to throw at reviewers. A check to see if they read it.
ReplyDelete